The Arlington School Foundation was established in 2006, by a thoughtful group of individuals dedicated to the Arlington school and community. Their hope was to create a program of giving that would allow donations to be properly accepted and invested, which in turn would provide a continuous flow of money to the children of the Arlington Local School for enhanced education opportunities.
Even though the program is still in it’s infancy, the earnings generated so far from these endowed funds are now awarded annually to various school departments for educational trips, special instructional materials or equipment and to individual students in the form of scholarships to be used at the college of their choice.
We are currently accepting donations from individuals, memorials, honorariums, organizations and businesses in any of the following forms:
- Gifts of Cash
- Gifts of Marketable Securities
- Gifts of Real Estate
- Gifts of Tangible Personal Property
- Gifts of Retirement Assets
- Gifts of Closely Held Stock
- Life Income Plans
- The Charitable Remainder Trust
- The Charitable Gift Annuity
- The Charitable Lead Trust
- Charitable Bequests
Then we use the earned interest on these gifts to fund projects and endeavors that benefit the students at Arlington School.
The principle remains in perpetuity.
- Honor a teacher or coach with a designated gift.
- Invest your money so it helps the next generation
- Honor a student
- Honor a Family Member
- Establish a scholarship or create a fund to support a specific academic area, such as math, science, reading, etc.